1. I’m exhausted. I was up early and on the track for a 6 mile tempo run. Rode the bike half hour after my daughter went to school and then swam for 45 minutes. Basically, I perfected my version of the triathlon…backwards!
2. Then there was my idiot moment of the day…
3. PRO Compression is having a HUGE Super Bowl SALE this weekend. 40% off all items in their store with FREE shipping on all orders over $20. Use the code SUPER at checkout. Be sure to get on their email list as well. You will receive all the sales before everyone else.
4. One thing I do NOT do enough of is yoga. I am teaming up with Sweat Pink and prAna for the #TakeTheLeap 30 days of yoga challenge. You can win some GREAT prizes including $500 worth of prAna gear, plus gift an additional $500 to the person of their choice. Starting on Monday check back here for all the details and join in for the fun. I’ll answer any questions you have, just please don’t ask me to demonstrate poses. That would be scary and dangerous for all of us!
5. Super Bowl is Sunday! Do you have big plans? It looks like my long run is going to happen on Sunday morning now. So I plan to put my feet up, throw on some PRO Compression socks for recovery and eat too many high calories dips. Translation=I have no plans!
Tell me what you are doing Sunday!