As many of you know, October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This month, Skechers Performance Division is joining the fight against breast cancer by helping to bring awareness to the cause with a special collection of products.
Whether, you like to run or walk there are so many great shoes for you to chose from. I have teamed up with Skechers this month and they sent me a gorgeous pair of Skechers Gowalk2 shoes. These limited editions shoes are not only super comfortable, but they help bring awareness and funds for the American Cancer Society.
Staying active is so important to me. From running marathons to getting in the gym to lift weights; I am always aware that I need to live a healthy lifestyle. It has also been shown, that by staying active and healthy, you could lower your risk of cancer.
I love supporting Skechers and their fight to help end breast cancer. These Skechers Gowalk2 shoes are perfect on days I am not pounding the pavement.
Skechers Gowalk2 are so incredibly lightweight and comfortable! I am so use to wearing heavy, stability running shoes. When I slipped these on for the first time, I was amazed at how light and airy they felt. Not only that, they are made with Goga Mat technology. Meaning the inside of the shoe feels exactly like a yoga mat. You don’t even need socks with this material.
After running the Chicago Marathon last weekend, these shoes have been perfect on my sore feet. I even wore them at a local 5K on Sunday. I have never owned a pair of walking shoes and I am in love with these.
Here are a few more fun facts about the Skechers Gowalk2 shoes:
Designed with innovative Skechers Performance Division technologies and materials, it’s built from top to bottom specifically for walking.
- V-Stride technology features unique angled outsole that compliments a natural walking gait and promotes fluid stride transition.
- Quick-Fit Portal on heel for easy on, easy off convenience.
- Go Sockless-Integrated Ortholite anti-microbial sockliner helps inhibit odor and prevent slippage.
- Resalyte Midsole-proprietary lightweight injection-molded compound with memory retention helps absorb impact.
- A multi-directional traction motif helps enhance footing control.
Today’s post was sponsored by Skechers, but my love for their amazing cause is all my own!